Velho & Novo & Velho & Novo...

Velho & Novo & Velho & Novo...
Photo by Marcia Fontes

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Could technology be absorbed thought the language learning process? (Post #1 - Day 1)


Be emerged in an online environment is a challenge to a lot of people include for me. I have used Google Hangout before and I really love the tool. However my big challenge was bring every body together, which is exactly the same challenge to schedule a meeting in person.

Here is my thought after Hangout with my group today: Some teachers believe that technology can dehumanize people. “I believe that we all as human being have the tendency self -actualizing and the teacher’s role is to be a leaning process facilitator. And is part of our responsibility to not allowed technology to suppress humanity. As the classroom, the blackboard, the power point… is absorbed by the teachers’ goal. I hope that one day the computer, web 2.0… will be absorbed by our goals as a teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment