Velho & Novo & Velho & Novo...

Velho & Novo & Velho & Novo...
Photo by Marcia Fontes

Monday, June 3, 2013

I think that social skills are part of our humanity and Web 2.0 can helps us to build it. (Post # 2 - Day 2)

We can accomplish as a group, things that we can’t accomplish as a person/individually. However, spend time in meetings could be impossible because of ours different schedules. The tools available on the web in now days can facilitate for us as teachers and for ours students this rich experience of think collectively.

The collaborative projects can be facilitating by the web tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Diigo, and others social media. I like Facebook to keep the community feeling alive. A also like Diigo and Google Drive, both allowed us as a community to read and write as a team. There are a lot of tools in the web 2.0. It is hard to say which tool is better it depends on the project. I do have my online connections and my network is getting stronger. I am part of some PLNs. And I feel some times frustrated because it is hard to get the older groups to use the new or the update version of the web 2.0 tools to improve our communication. 



No comments:

Post a Comment