Velho & Novo & Velho & Novo...

Velho & Novo & Velho & Novo...
Photo by Marcia Fontes

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reviewing My Practice

Reviewing my practice as language teacher using the 3 modes of communication as a framework I did notice that, I do focus on the 3 modes, Interpretative, Interpersonal and Presentational however, I need to improve a lot working simultaneously all 3-communication modes on the same unit.  


My students do Teletandem but from now on I will ask them to also write in the target language what they learned through the interaction and present for their classmates. The students can search online to  prepare their presentation. 

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts, Marcia, but how do you focus on them, and what are a few more concrete ways you can get students to use all three in class? I'd love to hear more!

    ReplyDelete